For certain events, permission must be obtained from the administration, for example if the event is to be held on public streets or squares. Furthermore, additional special permits may be required in individual cases, e.g. if fireworks are to be set off, curfews are to be deviated from or children are to participate in an event. These services are summarised in the Events business section.